Technical Procedure Writer Certification Course (PPA Certification Course PLUS)
New Course Material with Additional Exercises Ensures Attendees Get the Most Out of Their Training
The course includes Procedure Professionals Association (PPA) (www.ppaweb.org) material PLUS additional material to understand and practice real-world professional technical procedure writing. The format includes a combination of classroom lecture, exercises, and computer lab instruction with a minimum of 8 hours in the computer lab. The student is required to develop a human-factored, technically correct, full-length technical procedure from a detailed lab exercise containing engineering and discussion material similar to what is encountered with Subject Matter Experts, operations, or engineering staff.
Send more than one person and receive discounts on registration fees:
- 2 attendees = $100 discount per attendee
- 3-5 attendees = $200 discount per attendee
- 5-10 = $300 discount per attendee
- 11+ attendees, give us a call at 800-278-8904 x 703
Registration fee includes:
- 4 full days of intense classroom/computer lab instruction
- Certified instructor
- Lunch and snack for all 4 days
- Printed and electronic copies of course material
- Certification of completion
After completion of the course, the PPA writer certification exam will be available for an additional $100 fee paid directly to PPA.