It is important that documents and work instructions are sufficiently monitored and updated to remain in sync with regulation, workforce changes, and advances in technology. More often than not, regular document maintenance is under-appreciated and incorrectly prioritized. Today’s competitive business nature drives many companies to revise and update documents as an ancillary responsibility. It is not until an issue is identified, often by a regulator that focus shifts and resources are reallocated in a reactionary mode.
Outsourced Document Maintenance is a proactive approach to creating and maintaining documents that provides substantial cost savings while achieving predictable and sustainable results and alleviating clients from the burden of routine document maintenance. This approach has been designed, tested, and tailored to correct, enhance, and manage your controlled documents remotely from our location.
Controlled documents are, after all, “living documents” that need to evolve in order to improve safety, increase productivity, and maintain regulatory compliance for day-to-day operations. These may include:
- Technical procedures, such as Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Administrative Procedures, such as HR Manuals and Employee Handbooks
- Work instructions
- Guidance documents
Our team is comprised of senior technical writers and analysts. Feel secure in knowing that our team has years of experience, understands your Guidance Document Management Program, and has the tools necessary to meet your needs. They will:
- Work directly with Subject matter Experts (SMEs) to develop drafts and incorporate changes.
- Identify and remove human error likely content and format challenges
- Maintain a record of revision
- Update all corresponding forms and supplemental information
Why choose to outsource your document maintenance to Procedure Solutions Management?
- Procedure Solutions Management is an industry leader in human-factored procedures that reduce procedural mistakes and costly errors.
- Experienced dedicated staff available as needed.
- Only pay for time spent working on your documents.
- Expedited document updates.
- Drastically reduce time and resources by concentrating on the accuracy of the content, instead of remedial tasks, i.e. formatting and editing.
- Streamlined processes.
- Reserve site employees for content review, instead of labor intensive editing work.
- Feel secure in knowing that our team has years of experience, understands your Guidance Document Management Program, and has the tools necessary to meet your needs.
- Use your template or our Human-Factored Template, built to industry standards