Procedure Solutions Management’s focus on reducing human error employs an experienced team of leaders who have successfully created, corrected, enhanced, and managed control document programs responsible for the quality and usability (human factors) of technical and administrative procedures, work instructions, planning documents, guidance documents, manuals, policies, standards, directives, etc. in industries such as:
- Asphalt and Emulsions
- Electrical Transmission and Distribution
- Natural Gas production, transmission and distribution
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation such as
- Commercial Nuclear Power
- Biomass , Fossil Fuel, Hydroelectric, Natural Gas, Solar, and Wind
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Refining and Marketing
- Transportation and Terminaling
The success of Procedure Solutions Management, LLC in no small way can be attributed to our unwavering focus on improving human performance of your staff. We team with our clients to ensure work documents become human factored tools and controls are in place that ensure significant improvement in quality and consistency of how work is performed without regard to where the work occurs. Our human factored tools are the “game changer.”
Procedure Solutions Management collaborates with the client to provide risk-based solutions to resolve your issues and meet your budget. Below is a sampling of the human factored tools and services to support this:
Creation or modification of documents to support a sustainable document program:
- Document Hierarchy to establish separation between roles and responsibilities of implementing expectations and regulation and instructions on how to perform tasks that implement the expectations and regulation.
- Management of Change Process/Quality Review Team Process guidance implementing the seven standard steps to create, modify and review documents in a consistent manner to ensure sustainability.
- Use & Adherence guidance to ensure documents are used by employees in consistent with how they are written to ensure human performance that promotes safety, quality, and efficiency.
- Writer’s Guide(s) including significant direction on how to determine the correct level of detail.
Microsoft Word macro-enabled Templates & User Guides to enforce the writing rules and ensure document format consistency. Additional details on affordable Templates and User Guides.
Human factored technical and administrative document development for all disciplines to support or supplement your workforce. Additional details on Staffing Services.
Program Assessments to evaluate your current state, providing gap analysis and recommendations:
- Document Program Health Determination (procedure and instruction)
- Human Performance Error Susceptibility Determinations
Training to support sustainable results or re-enforce current expectation.
Procedure Solutions Management, LLC has proven record of changing company culture through quick wins and long-term managed solutions.
We provide solutions sized to fit any need such that when our work is complete your business issues are corrected in a sustainable manner.
What do our clients say about us?
- “Comprehensive station-wide procedure upgrade program, reasonable format, prioritization of procedures appears to have been done well, employs better format, details and specific guidance for users, quality is greatly improved with well written precautions and limitations section, also better use of operating experience in development of procedures.” – Regulatory agency follow-up inspection comments back to customer
- “Procedure Solutions provided a unique full spectrum of interconnected solutions that included process mapping, gap analysis, training, MS-Word templates and temporary staff to create an integrated solution to meet our needs. They took personal ownership to facilitate transfer of knowledge.” – Customer
- “Procedure Solutions partnered with us to help us understand the nature of the issues and organizational cultural problems faced and provided value-based solutions that are sustainable. Even after the project closed, Procedure Solutions Management remains available.” – Customer
Business references available upon request.