Procedure Solutions Management provides temporary staffing to clients in a variety of industries. Our clients enjoy a secure relationship knowing they are going to receive qualified candidates. Our temporary employees want to work through Procedure Solutions Management knowing we are a reliable employer.
We accept the responsibility of:
- Liability insurance maintained to the client’s requirements.
- Payroll for temporary staff as a W-2 employee for the length of the assignment.
Our recruiters are prior industry and business managers that have been behind the interviewing desk. They know the qualities of a good candidate and pre-screen resumes to ensure candidates meet your job requirements.
Our pre-employment services include performing:
- Federal government I-9 employment verification check
- Background checks of employment, education, and criminal activities
- Drug screening (if requested)
- Training (if requested)
- Management of on-boarding paperwork
Provided are examples of the technical and professional positions commonly staffed:
- Procedure Writer
- PMI certified Project Manager
- Information Technology
To understand how Procedure Solutions Management can find the right fit for your temporary staffing needs, click here or call us at 1-800-278-8904.
Procedure Solutions Management’s Temp-to-Permanent Hire Program can be engaged from two directions; both offer a solution to the client that reduces the risk and cost of direct hiring a new permanent employee. Clients may request the following:
- A temporary employee currently supplied by Procedure Solutions Management becomes a member of the client’s permanent staff.
- Procedure Solutions Management recruits a potential permanent employee that meets the job requirements specified by the client. Procedure Solutions Management would then employ and supply the chosen candidate as temporary staffing for a pre-defined evaluation period. Upon conclusion of the evaluation period, the client may choose to hire the candidate permanently, extend the temporary employment agreement, or terminate the relationship.
To see how Procedure Solutions Management may find the right fit for your staffing needs, click here or call us at 1-800-278-8904.
With no upfront fees, Procedure Solutions Management provides a risk-free solution for your permanent staffing needs with candidates for immediate permanent placement. Our experienced recruiters:
- Seek out qualified candidates.
- Perform interviews using standard criteria to ensure consistent results in identifying quality candidates.
- Prescreen candidates via verification of references and employment history, 5-panel drug testing, and Federal, State, and Local background checks
We provide a client satisfaction period – meaning the client is not charged the service fee until after a pre-defined evaluation period and the client is completely satisfied with the employee.
To see how Procedure Solutions Management may find the right fit for your permanent staffing needs, click here or call us at 1-800-278-8904.